Monday, October 18, 2010

Mr. Clean Mr. Clean

So I am probably going to be blogging about a lot of random things for a while.  Allie's doctor said she can't leave the house for 2 months or even more when winter finally hits.  So while Dave flies Sunday through Wednesday I am stuck inside my house trying to think what can I do productive while home.  Don't get me wrong I absolutly love being home with Dexton and Allie, but I'm just not used to being home ALL DAY LONG.  I'm not going to lie either when I say I LOVE TO WORK.  Do I love working at Chilis being a server, NO, but Chilis has treated me well and I love the interaction I get with people.  All you stay at home moms know what I mean when I say it seems like the only communication I am getting right now is with Dexton and Allie.  I really really need a GNO!!!  Or an ANO aka ADULTS night out lol.  
But anyways back to the reason of this blog...I have discovered something amazing, something that has SERIOUSLY changed my life, what is it you ask Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.  I bet most of you if not all of you have already discovered this wonderful product but not me.  I have been on my hands and knees for years scrubbing and scrubbing my tubs till my arms are killing me.  I still never could get the bath tub as clean as I would like it...till now!  I didn't even have to scrub hard, it just magically disappeares with the touch of the eraser!  So if you have never used one of these go out today and buy yourself one. 
Happy Cleaning!  Alisha

p.s. If you know a way to clean mirrors without it making smears please share.  I use Windex and paper towels and always have smears on my mirrors.


1 comment:

The Utah Whitt's said...

I know what you mean about both things. I have been exremely lucky to be home with Andy but I crave adult interacton sometimes. Some days if Alex is 15 minutes late getting home it feels like eternity. I do love being home with him and know I will not look back and regret all the time we have together, they are only this age once. And the magic eraser is WONDERFUL, many returned deposits thanks to that little tool!!