Monday, February 8, 2010

Colts vs. Saints

I guess Kings Cakes are big in Louisiana. A lot of the people that came to the party are from there and huge Saints fans so one of them asked me to make it. I looked on line thinking it was going to be this cool looking cake and the results...this. Basically an ugly cinnamon roll. It turned out just like the picture. And they said this was it so I guess this is a Kings Cake. You also are supposed to put a baby or some kind of toy inside it and whoever gets it will have good luck. I just put a couple of toys in it.
Decorated it with a picture of Austin Colley!

Alex cutting into the Kings Cake
Mike's kabobs. Yummy!
Just a little sample of ALL the food we had. But my favorite Wingers Wings. Mmm!
Here is Dexton watching a movie while all the other kids are playing. Dexton is addicted to movies. I hate it and love it.
Watching the game down stairs.
Most everyone stayed down stairs to watch the Superbowl on the Big Screen
Alex and Andy
Most of the girls stayed up stairs and just talked and ate all the yummy food.
Here are the kids playing together...but where is Dexton? Oh he's in the other room watching a movie he has already seen a million times. Dexton is addicted to movies. It's a good thing and Bad.
Madison, Jacob, and Kamryn

No comments: