Monday, February 22, 2010

I love Blogging!

I love blogging, I'm addicted! I love to follow other blogs, I love when other people follow my blog, I love when people comment on my blog, and I love to comment on other blogs, I love it, I love everything about it!
Well a girl named Camille saw my cupcake blog through another blog and wanted to try my cupcakes. She called me and ordered some. She gave them out to family and they loved them. Recently her sister Jill emailed me about giving away some cupcakes for her blogs birthday. She told me I would get some advertisement and get people to follow it. I immediately did, it was amazing!!! So if you would like to follow my cupcake blog please do :) and you might WIN some cupcakes through Jills blog! Here's what she featured about me on her blog...
And to enter to win you must go through her blog :)

Monday, February 22, 2010

let's get this party started..with a GIVEAWAY!

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with cupcakes!
And I know of some VERY delicious cupcakes.
Meet Alisha:
Alisha started her cupcake business Cravings Cupcakes two years ago and has been selling her amazing cupcakes out of her home in Pleasant Grove, UT ever since. I first met some of her desserts when my sister brought an assortment to my house to let me taste, and since then, I have found desserts to be more favorable than diets. Alisha offers a variety of flavors, along with the option of creating specialty cupcakes.

Cravings Cupcakes is frequently featured on the website Utah Loves Cupcakes because of the cupcakes' addictive taste and Alisha's creative decorating ideas.

Although the cupcakes are only being sold out of Alisha's home right now, they will soon be supplied regularly in a new restaurant in Pleasant Grove as well!


Alisha is not only a talented self-taught baker, she is also extremely generous. To help celebrate this week, she is giving away one dozen of her Darn Good Chocolate OR White Chocolate cupcakes to one lucky reader!

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE GO TO JILLS BLOG :)

3 comments:

Lyns said...

I want one. Right now. What do I need to do?

I seriously ate so many cupcakes at Alecia's wedding. LOVE 'em. By the way, I love blogging too.

Cravings said...

Hey Lynsey, you just have to go to her blog http://jillcanblog.blogspot.com/
and then she gives you details.

malia said...

your business is doing awesome! and it's no wonder...your cupcakes are amazing.
hey, do you want to play volleyball with some girls from the ward at the rec center? let me know. :)