Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Bye Mike :(

Our awesome General Manager Mike Greer had to leave us last week. He was transferred to the Sandy's Chilis. It was a last minute call and there wasn't one person not sad over this decision. We loved Mike to death! He by far out of any manager I have ever worked for had his mind on the guest as #1! He would turn over backwards for ANY guest. For one example one day a couple of people came into Chilis, for some reason never got greeted by any server walked out and told the hostess they were leaving and going to Applebees next door. Mike and our other manager Jeff found out rushed out the door ran over to Applebees, hunted them down and payed for their meal and apoligized. Have you ever heard of this? I know in the 8 years I have been with Chilis I haven't! He's amazing and will be missed! But we will for sure be eating up at the Sandy's Chilis. Thanks for everything Mike!
The Ugly cake I made him. We found out the night before his last day so I made this at midnight. It looks like crap I know but it tasted yummy!


No comments: