Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Pictures!

I don't think I have formally introduced Angies boyfriend Mark Thomas. They have been dating for a while and we're all hoping to be engaged soon!!!
Mark actually went to High School with us. He was a year younger then us and only went his last 6 months there. They didn't know each other then. Mark saw Angies picture on a friends facebook and asked if she was single. He got her number, spent everyday together and fell in love. We all love Mark and Dexton loves his Uncle "Micky" We taught him to say Marky but he calls him Micky.
Dexton loves his baths!
Dave and I always wear a robe and if Dexton wants to get us out of bed he finds our robes and gives them to us hinting to get out of bed. So I though Dexton would love a robe too...nope he hates it, he refuses to put it on. He only put it on here because Dave bribed him with candy. Oh well I bought it after Christmas, only $2 at Ross wahoo! I love a bargain!!!

1 comment:

Annie Nielson said...

Yay Angie! I vaguely remember Mark. I think he is (or was) pretty good friends with Cory McEwan. Didn't he serve a mission?? Anyway, I'm glad Angie is happy!

Dexton looks so cute and sophisticated in his robe! I can't stand wearing robes--too bulky around my neck :)