Monday, February 1, 2010

My little Helper!


Dexton loves to watch me make cupcakes. He is always eying them and always wants to eat them all, but he knows he will get in big trouble if he touches them so he just looks and drools. But I always make some extra ones just for him. But today when I was making an order I saw Dexton laying on his stomach with his feet in the air just staring at the cupcakes I just decorated. I thought it was so funny him just drooling over them. It's so funny too because he has eaten so many cupcakes you would think he would be sick of them, but he's not. He's my little helper!!!

1 comment:

Annie Nielson said...

I would sit and drool over them, too. I'm drooling over them just looking at pics of them--I couldn't imagine being right next to them and not being able to touch them, haha.

I think you should make some for the class reunion :) BTW, if you need help with anything I can totally help. I don't work--I just stay home with my boys. Let me know...