Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Valentines...

Dextons favorite treat is POPCORN! He loves it and he even loves it with no butter or salt. Just plain. So it's a great somewhat healthy treat and my dad always makes him some when we go to nana and papa's house. When I mention "papa" to Dexton, he always says "papa, dinosaurs, popcorn" His 3 favorite things :)
Me and Angie with our favorite little guy! Happy Valentines Dexton! We love you so much!
I love Dextons face in this picture.

Me and my twinner eating Valentines Dinner! Mmm!
Going to church down with my little Valentines with my family in Nephi. Dave of course was flying :( We missed him so much.
My twinner posing for the camera. Isn't she so cute!
I got my little Dexton a new church outfit for Valentines (plus I have never gotten him one and was tired of him looking sloppy ha ha!) I loved it, I only wish Dave was home to stand by him in his church clothes. He was so cute!
Angie with her Valentines!
My mom made a delicious meal for Valentines! Chicken cordon blue, mashed potatoes, rolls, and a yummy salad. Thanks mom for the Valentines dinner!!!

No comments: